This is for a Part-Timetraining position for our weekend Digital Marketing classes. Our center offers 3 modules for Digital Marketing (Digital Marketing: Fundamentals; SEO: Search Engine Optimization; SEM: Search Engine Marketing). Each module runs for 2 sessions/days from 9:00am – 7:00pm once every month and are offered on weekend schedules (Saturday – Sunday) only. It will not hinder regular office hours.
- Strong knowledge of Search Engines and how they work
- Strong and in-depth knowledge of SEO Practices
- Should have an excellent command of On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO
- Awareness and knowledge of Negative Factors that Affect a Website’s SEO
- Applying SEO
- Keywords, Keyword phrases and Long-tail Keywords
- Computing for keyword effectiveness index (KEI)
- Keyword Research
- Keyword Research using Google Keyword Planner
- Keyword Research using 3rd Party Keyword Research Tool
- Competitor Research
- Link Building
- Using the New Media (Social Media and Digital Markets)
- Press Releases
- SEO Website Audit
- Understanding Google Analytics
- Teaching Google’s Algorithms
- Humming Bird
- Strategize Tips for business and target market
- Working experience in the Digital Marketing industry is an advantage.
- Excellent Communication (English) & Presentation Skills.
- Must be Proactive.
- Should be hardworking and independent.
- Can develop course outlines, modules, exercises and other training materials
- Should be extremely passionate in teaching!
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year experience working as digital marketing practitioner
- Teaching experience is a plus
- Google certifications are an advantage
- Php 3,000 per session depending on qualifications (Tax Free)