The Agile PHP Framework for Rapid Web Application Development and Scalability.
This 3-day jQuery Essentials course aims to instruct you on harnessing the power of the jQuery library for crafting engaging and dynamic web pages. You’ll acquire the skills to control the DOM, incorporate animations, effects, and manage user engagement using jQuery
In-Person | Physical
3 Days | 30+ Hours
Basic to Advance
Ranked as one of the Best Schools for Web Development
Frequently Asked Questions
- Certificate of course completion
- Training references (PDF)
- Exercise materials
- Some add-ons
- Free trainer consultation
- Unlimited Free Retakes
Unlimited Retakes = Unlimited Hours of Learning!
We understand that individuals have different learning styles and paces, that’s why we offer the opportunity to learn at your own speed. If you need more time to grasp a concept, you are welcome to come back and retake the class at no additional cost. We believe in providing students with the support they need to succeed.
To Avail: Finish the course to qualify for the unlimited refresher classes
Validity: 1 Year
- Aspiring Web Developers and Front-end Designers
- For people who would like to add dynamic behaviors to a website.
- People who want to create dynamic websites.
jQuery provides a simple and consistent API that allows developers to write cross-browser compatible code. It abstracts away many of the cross-browser inconsistencies and makes it easy to add interactive elements to web pages. It also has a large and active community of developers that have created thousands of plugins that can be easily integrated into web pages to add a wide range of functionality.
- DOM manipulation: jQuery provides a simple and easy-to-use API for manipulating the Document Object Model (DOM), which allows developers to add, remove, and modify elements on a web page.
- Event handling: jQuery provides a consistent way to handle events such as clicks, hovers, and form submissions.
- Animations and effects: jQuery has a built-in library of animation and effect methods, which makes it easy to add visual effects to web pages.
- AJAX: jQuery provides a simple and consistent way to make asynchronous requests to a server and update a web page without requiring a full page refresh.
- Plugins: jQuery has a large community of developers that have created thousands of plugins that can be easily integrated into your web pages to add a wide range of functionality, such as sliders, lightboxes, and modal windows.
Getting Started with jQuery
- Downloading and use jQuery
- Hosting it yourself vs jQuery CDN
- Syntax overview
- Understanding jQuery chaining
- Anatomy of a jQuery Script
- Writing your first jQuery script(s)
Selecting, Decorating and Enhancing
- Targeting html object using Tag, ID and class
- Using the ‘this’ keyword
- jQuery and data attributes
- jQuery utility methods
- Advanced DOM Traversal
- Creating and appending elements with jQuery
- Using jQuery and CSS together
- CSS Animations
- Setting CSS Properties
- Adding CSS classes
- Visible state with jQuery and CSS
- How events work
- jQuery Event Object
- Binding events
- Effect functions (eg: animate, click, hover, toggle)
- Creating a simple image slideshow
Enhancing Web Forms
- Understanding Forms
- jQuery UI and Forms
- Basic Form Enhancements
- Form Validation
- Validation Tutorial
- Introducing Ajax
- What Is Ajax?
- Ajax: The Basics
- Ajax the jQuery Way
- Converting data in JSON format
- Difference between post and get
- Adding Google Maps to Your Site Using jQuery Ajax
Using jQuery UI Plugins
- Plugin Installation
- Use of Date Picker
- Use of Color Picker
- List sorter
- draggable, droppable, etc.
Meet your Mentor
Single Course Promo
Course Packages Promo
Promo Mechanics: Courses that are part of a Packaged Promo should be availed within the same month. Promo rates are subject to change without prior notice
HTML5, CSS3 with Bootstrap 5 + PHP with MySQL