Adobe After Effects
Bringing Imagination to Life! Where Visual Effects Meet Motion Magic
Adobe After Effects is an industry standard video editing application used in post-production for creating visual effects, motion graphics, and compositing in film and video. This training is designed to teach students how to create stunning visual effects, motion graphics, and dynamic animations
In-Person | Physical
3 Days | 30+ Hours
Basic to Advance
Hailed as one the best Multimedia School in the Philippines!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Basic computer knowledge and skills in PC or Mac.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro or other linear video editing application, most especially in Keyframing is required.
- Knowledge in motion graphics is an advantage but not required.
- Knowledge in Photoshop and Illustrator is an advantage but not required.
- Certificate of course completion
- Training references (PDF)
- Exercise materials
- Some add-ons
- Free trainer consultation
- Unlimited Free Retakes
Unlimited Retakes = Unlimited Hours of Learning!
We understand that individuals have different learning styles and paces, that’s why we offer the opportunity to learn at your own speed. If you need more time to grasp a concept, you are welcome to come back and retake the class at no additional cost. We believe in providing students with the support they need to succeed.
To Avail: Finish the course to qualify for the unlimited refresher classes
Validity: 1 Year
- Tailored for people with zero experience in Adobe After Effects.
- For people who would want to pursue a career in Video Editing.
- For aspiring Film Makers.
- For Video Editors who want to further enhance their skills.
- For People who would like to learn how to create Special Effects.
- For People who would like to learn how to create 2D Animation.
- For aspiring Content Creators for Youtube, Vimeo, Tiktok, Snapchat and more…
- People who would like to do Commercial Videos, Documentaries, Event Videos, MTVs Etc.
- Visual effects artists: Adobe After Effects is widely used by visual effects artists in the film, television, and video production industries to create special effects, compositing, and animation.
- Motion graphic designers: Many motion graphic designers use Adobe After Effects to create animated graphics, title sequences, and other visual elements for film, television, and video production.
- YouTubers and content creators: Adobe After Effects is used by YouTubers and content creators to create animations, transitions, and other visual effects for their videos.
- Corporate and business professionals: Adobe After Effects is used by corporate and business professionals to create marketing videos, product demos, and training materials with visual effects and animations.
- Independent filmmakers: Independent filmmakers use Adobe After Effects to add special effects and animation to their movies and create professional-looking films.
- Non-profits: Non-profits use Adobe After Effects to create videos that help to promote their cause and raise awareness using motion graphics and visual effects.
- Graphic designers: Adobe After Effects can also be used by graphic designers to create motion graphics, animations, visual effects and more.
Adobe Premiere is a video editing software while Adobe After Effects is a motion graphics and visual effects software. Premiere is used primarily for editing, cutting, splicing and organizing video footages in order to produce a continuous film, while After Effects is used for creating visual effects and motion graphics. The two programs can be used together, with Premiere being used for editing and After Effects being used to enhance and add special effects to the video.
- What is After Effects?
- Overview of panels
- Creating a project
- Arranging Layers
- Modifying layer properties
- Customizing workspaces
Creating Basic Animation
- Importing footage using Adobe Bridge
- Importing video clips, Photoshop and illustrator files
- Applying effects to a layer
- Changing Parameters
- Creating keyframes
- Understanding Keyframe interpolation
- Creating and Animating Composition
Working With Masks
- Importance of Masks
- Creating a mask using Pen tool
- Editing a mask
- Mask Feathering
- Mask interpolation
- Masks for spatial keyframes
- Using masks from Illustrator and Photoshop
- Understanding text layers
- Point text vs. Paragraph text
- Text animation preset
- Text on a path
- Range selector
- Animating imported Photoshop text
- Path animation preset
- Text animator
- Adding properties
Working with Shape Layers
- Creating custom shapes
- Shape Layers Properties
- Add properties
- Creating Groups
- Smoother and Wiggler
- Auto orient
- Splitting a layer
- Adjustment layers
- Effects and presets panel
- Puppet tools Overview
- Adding Deform pins
- Defining areas of overlap
- Stiffening an area
- Animating pin positions
- Recording animation
Rendering and Output
- Creating templates
- Exporting using the Render Queue
- Rendering with Adobe Media Encoder
Meet your Mentor
Single Course Promo
Course Packages Promo
Promo Mechanics: Courses that are part of a Packaged Promo should be availed within the same month. Promo rates are subject to change without prior notice