Adobe Premiere Pro
Transform Ideas into Cinematic Realities thru the magic of video editing
Adobe Premiere is an industry standard video editing software used for video editing, post-production, and filmmaking. This training is meticulously crafted to teach aspiring students techniques for seamless editing, effects, and mastering the craft of storytelling through compelling visuals.
In-Person | Physical
3 Days | 30+ Hours
Basic to Advance
Hailed as one the best Multimedia School in the Philippines!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Certificate of course completion
- Training references (PDF)
- Exercise materials
- Some add-ons
- Free trainer consultation
- Unlimited Free Retakes
Unlimited Retakes = Unlimited Hours of Learning!
We understand that individuals have different learning styles and paces, that’s why we offer the opportunity to learn at your own speed. If you need more time to grasp a concept, you are welcome to come back and retake the class at no additional cost. We believe in providing students with the support they need to succeed.
To Avail: Finish the course to qualify for the unlimited refresher classes
Validity: 1 Year
- Tailored for people with zero experience in video editing or using Adobe Premiere Pro.
- For people who would want to pursue a career in Video Editing.
- For aspiring Film Makers
- For Video Editors who want to further enhance their skills.
- For aspiring Content Creators for Youtube, Vimeo, Tiktok, Snapchat and more…
- People who would like to do Commercial Videos, Documentaries, Event Videos, MTVs, Etc.
- Professional video editors: Adobe Premiere is widely used by professional video editors in the film, television, and video production industries.
- YouTubers and content creators: Many YouTubers and content creators use Adobe Premiere to edit their videos and create engaging content for their audience.
- Corporate and business professionals: Adobe Premiere is used by corporate and business professionals to create marketing videos, product demos, and training materials.
- Educators and students: Adobe Premiere is used by educators and students in film, video production, and multimedia programs to create educational videos and projects.
- Independent filmmakers: Independent filmmakers use Adobe Premiere to edit their movies and create professional-looking films.
- Non-profits: Non-profits use Adobe Premiere to create videos that help to promote their cause and raise awareness.
- Graphic designers: Adobe Premiere can also be used by graphic designers to create motion graphics, short films, animations, and more.
Adobe Premiere is a video editing software while Adobe After Effects is a motion graphics and visual effects software. Premiere is used primarily for editing, cutting, splicing and organizing video footages in order to produce a continuous film, while After Effects is used for creating visual effects and motion graphics. The two programs can be used together, with Premiere being used for editing and After Effects being used to enhance and add special effects to the video.
Stages of Video Production
- Scripting and Storyboarding
- The Production Team
- Musical Score
- Audio Mixing
- Color Grading
Introduction to Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Setting up a New Project
- Understanding the Workspace
Managing your Assets
- Importing videos, audios, images and other media elements
- Organizing your media assets
- Using the Source Panel
Editing Videos (Corporate, TV Dramas, Movies, Wedding & MTV)
Video Editing Essentials
- Using the timeline and Program Panel
- Working with editing tools
- Working with Keyboard Shortcuts
- Creating a New Sequence
- Getting your clips to the timeline
- Moving, Trimming and Deleting Clips
- Using markers
- Video Slow-motion and Time-lapse
- Ripple and Rolling Edits
- Using Straight, L and J Cuts
- Slip, Slide, Lift and Extract
- Multi-camera overview
- Organizing multi-camera clips
- Creating a multi-camera sequence
- Editing Multi-camera clips
- Synchronizing Multi-camera audio
Text, Transitions, Effects and Audio
- Adding Titles, Subtitles and credits
- Using the Essential Graphics Template
- Styling text using the Essential Graphics Panel
- Applying Shapes and Logos
- Creating Scrolling Text
Working with Effects and Transitions
- Adding Effects and Effects Presets
- Animating with Keyframes
- Adding Video Transitions
- Stabilizing your video
- Masking and tracking
- Split Screen display
- Rendering and Previews
Compositing and Video Techniques
- Blending Modes, Alpha Channels and Clip opacity
- Color keying a greenscreen shot
- Using compositing
- Using mattes
Color Correction and Grading
- Using the Lumetri Color panel
- Adjust and correct color
- Color grading workflows
- Applying color effects and adjustments across clips
Mixing audio, compositing and exporting your video
Mixing and Editing Audio
- Adding Audio Transitions
- Adjust volume and gain
- Normalizing audio
- Working with the Sound Panel and Audio Mixer
- Cleaning up noise
- Adding voice over
Exporting and File Presets
- Exporting single frames
- Exporting Audio
- Exporting thru Adobe Media Encoder
Same Day Editing Project (SDE)
- Editing of personal Documentary Video/Film Project
- Question & Answer
Meet your Mentor
Single Course Promo
Course Packages Promo
Promo Mechanics: Courses that are part of a Packaged Promo should be availed within the same month. Promo rates are subject to change without prior notice