Online – Live Interactive Class
- Duration: 2 Days
- Time: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Stable Internet Connection
- Workstation: Desktop / Laptop
- Communication Device: Headset with Microphone and Web Camera
- Gmail Account
- Google Meet
- Google Classroom (Assignment submission)
The Digital Marketing Fundamentals workshop is for anyone who wants to learn different online marketing channels that could drive online customers to a website and understand how to build an effective digital marketing campaign. We’ve highlighted some online tools and reference materials throughout the workshop, enabling attendees to leave with solid hands-on knowledge that can be implemented immediately as soon as they’re done with the class.
This training is for :
- For SEO Specialists, social media marketers and web writers who would like to expand their career to full-scale digital marketing.
- People who have a business website.
- People who are about to start a business website.
- People who want to optimizing a website for Digital Marketing.
- People who want to start selling online.
- People who want to learn how to get more website visitors.
- Sales and Marketing Personnel who wants to learn about a new avenue to tap into the market of online users.
- People who want to pursue a career in Digital Marketing.
- Business Owners who want to avoid getting deceived by SEO companies.
- IT students/graduates who want to learn how to make a search engine-friendly website.
- Basic computer knowledge and skills in Mac or PC.
- Knowledgeable in Search Engine Optimization is an advantage but not required.
- Knowledge in any Web Development Platform is an advantage but not required.
- Experience in Sales & Marketing is an advantage but not required.
- Unlimited Refresher Class (Validity : 1 year)
- Certificate of Course Completion
- References Materials (PDF)
- Software Evaluation Copy
- Other Add-ons
Introduction to Internet Marketing
- Offline Vs. Online Marketing
- Technology and Terminology: Preparing to Go Online
- From Discover to Delight: The Customer’s Multi-Platform, Non-Linear Journey
- The Four Major Channels in Digital Marketing: Email, SEO, SEM, and Social Media
Search Engine Optimization: Be found
- How SEO works
- Common SEO Goals, KPIs and Metrics
- Website Must-Haves: Content, Good loading speed, mobile-friendly interface
- How to find search phrases or keywords to use
- Optimizing web content for the users, search terms, artificial intelligence, and search engines
Search Engine Marketing: Promote
- How SEM works
- Common SEM Goals, KPIs and Metrics
- Online Advertising must-haves: Goals, targets, Landing pages, CTAs,
- Types of Online Advertising and when to use them
- Setting up a campaign
Social Media Marketing: Engage
- How social media marketing works
- Common SMM Goals, KPIs and Metrics
- Social media marketing must-haves: Social accounts, brand style-guide, clear target demographics
- Types of Social Media posts and when to use them
- Developing a Social Media Calendar
Email Marketing: Build Relationships
- How Email Marketing Works
- Common Email Marketing Goals, KPIs, and Metrics
- Email marketing must-haves: Email marketing software, audience list, segmentations, tags, templates
- Creating an Email Campaign
2 Course Package
2 Course Package
3 Course Package