Digital Marketing Fundamentals
connecting with your audience, converting them into customers, and growing your business.
This Digital Marketing Fundamentals training introduces students to various online marketing platforms like SEO, email marketing, PPC (Google Ads), and Social Media Marketing in order to drive online customers to their business.
Online | Virtual
2 Days | 20+ Hours
Basic to Advance
Virtual Setup Requirements
Frequently Asked Questions
- Basic computer knowledge and skills in PC or Mac.
- Should have completed the Digital Marketing Fundamentals course.
- Experience in Sales & Marketing is an advantage but not required.
- Certificate of course completion
- Training references (PDF)
- Exercise materials
- Some add-ons
- Free trainer consultation
- Unlimited Free Retakes
Unlimited Retakes = Unlimited Hours of Learning!
We understand that individuals have different learning styles and paces, that’s why we offer the opportunity to learn at your own speed. If you need more time to grasp a concept, you are welcome to come back and retake the class at no additional cost. We believe in providing students with the support they need to succeed.
To Avail: Finish the course to qualify for the unlimited refresher classes
Validity: 1 Year
- For SEO Specialists, social media marketers and web writers who would like to expand their career to full-scale digital marketing.
- People who have a business website.
- People who are about to start a business website.
- People who want to optimizing a website for Digital Marketing.
- People who want to start selling online.
- People who want to learn how to get more website visitors.
- Sales and Marketing Personnel who wants to learn about a new avenue to tap into the market of online users.
- People who want to pursue a career in Digital Marketing.
- Business Owners who want to avoid getting deceived by SEO companies.
- IT students/graduates who want to learn how to make a search engine-friendly website.
Digital marketing is the use of digital channels to promote or market products and services to consumers and businesses. This includes channels such as search engines, websites, social media, email, mobile apps, and paid advertising. Digital marketing is a broad term that encompasses many different strategies and tactics, but its overall goal is to reach and engage potential customers with relevant and persuasive messages.
Here are some of the most common types of digital marketing:
- Search engine optimization (SEO): SEO is the process of optimizing a website and its content so that it ranks higher in search engine results pages (SERPs). This can help businesses attract more visitors to their websites and increase brand awareness.
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising: PPC allows businesses to place ads on search engine results pages and other websites. Advertisers pay a fee each time someone clicks on their ad.
- Social media marketing (SMM): SMM involves using social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to connect with potential customers and promote products and services.
- Content marketing: Content marketing involves creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience and drive profitable customer action.
- Email marketing: Email marketing involves sending promotional emails to subscribers who have opted in to receive them.
- Affiliate marketing: Affiliate marketing is a performance-based marketing strategy where a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts.
Digital marketing is a powerful way to reach and engage potential customers. It is also a cost-effective way to promote products and services, as businesses can target their marketing messages to specific audiences and measure the results of their campaigns.
Introduction to Internet Marketing
- Offline Vs. Online Marketing
- Technology and Terminology: Preparing to Go Online
- From Discover to Delight: The Customer’s Multi-Platform, Non-Linear Journey
- The Four Major Channels in Digital Marketing: Email, SEO, SEM, and Social Media
Search Engine Optimization: Be found
- How SEO works
- Common SEO Goals, KPIs and Metrics
- Website Must-Haves: Content, Good loading speed, mobile-friendly interface
- How to find search phrases or keywords to use
- Optimizing web content for the users, search terms, artificial intelligence, and search engines
Search Engine Marketing: Promote
- How SEM works
- Common SEM Goals, KPIs and Metrics
- Online Advertising must-haves: Goals, targets, Landing pages, CTAs,
- Types of Online Advertising and when to use them
- Setting up a campaign
Social Media Marketing: Engage
- How social media marketing works
- Common SMM Goals, KPIs and Metrics
- Social media marketing must-haves: Social accounts, brand style-guide, clear target demographics
- Types of Social Media posts and when to use them
- Developing a Social Media Calendar
Email Marketing: Build Relationships
- How Email Marketing Works
- Common Email Marketing Goals, KPIs, and Metrics
- Email marketing must-haves: Email marketing software, audience list, segmentations, tags, templates
- Creating an Email Campaign
Single Course Promo
Course Packages Promo
Promo Mechanics: Courses that are part of a Packaged Promo should be availed within the same month. Promo rates are subject to change without prior notice
Digital Marketing Fundamentals + Search Engine Optimization
Digital Marketing Fundamentals + Social Media Marketing
Digital Marketing Fundamentals + Google Ads