ITIL v4 Foundation
The gold standard for IT service management.
This ITIL v4 Foundation training introduces students to an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of technology-enabled products and services.
In-Person | Physical
2 Days | 20+ Hours
Basic to Intermediate
Why choose Inventive Media?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Familiarity with cloud computing is helpful but isn’t necessary.
- Understanding of network configurations, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS).
- Certificate of course completion
- Training references (PDF)
- Exercise materials
- Some add-ons
- Free trainer consultation
- Unlimited Free Retakes
Unlimited Retakes = Unlimited Hours of Learning!
We understand that individuals have different learning styles and paces, that’s why we offer the opportunity to learn at your own speed. If you need more time to grasp a concept, you are welcome to come back and retake the class at no additional cost. We believe in providing students with the support they need to succeed.
To Avail: Finish the course to qualify for the unlimited refresher classes
Validity: 1 Year
ITIL 4 Foundation is for anyone who needs to understand the key concepts of IT and digital service delivery, and who is interested in helping their organization embrace the new service management culture. It is for professionals at the start of their ITIL 4 journey or people looking to update their
The course will help you to understand:
- how modern IT and digital service organizations operate
- how value streams increase speed and efficiency
- how cultural or behavioral principles guide work that benefits the wider organization
- how to use commonly-used service management terms and concepts
Each student shall be provided access to an actual paid Azure subscription/account during the 2 days training.
The Certification Exam is not included in the Course Fee. The Course Fee only covers the cost of the training program. If you wish to obtain a certification upon completion of the course, you will need to pay the Certification Fee separately.
After the training, you make book your exam directly through PeopleCert.org
Online Proctored Exam (Facilitated by PeopleCert)
Module 1: ITIL 4 Overview
- Introduction to ITIL
- Key Concepts of ITIL
Module 2: The ITIL Framework
- The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- The ITIL Service Value System
Module 3: The ITIL Guiding Principles
- Focus on Value
- Start Where You Are
- Progress Iteratively with Feedback
- Collaborate and Promote Visibility
- Think and Work Holistically
- Keep it Simple and Practical
- Optimize and Automate
Module 4: The ITIL Service Value System
- The Service Value Chain
- Continual Improvement
Module 5: Key ITIL Practices
- Continual Improvement
- Service Level Management
- Change Enablement
- Incident Management
- Service Request Management
- Service Desk
- Problem Management
Module 6: Other ITIL Practices
- General Management Practices
- Service Management Practices
- Technical Management Practices
Meet your Mentor
Single Course Promo