This is for a Part-Time training position for our Laravel training. Each module runs for 4 sessions/day from 9:00 am – 7:00 pm. The course is always scheduled near weekends (Friday – Monday) and is only offered once a month.
- Excellent Communication (English) & Presentation Skills.
- Must be Proactive.
- Should be hardworking and independent.
- Can develop course outlines, modules, exercises, and other training materials
- Should be highly passionate about teaching!
- Teaching experience is an advantage but not required.
- Solid experience in software development technologies such as PHP, MySQL, Laravel, HTML 5, CSS3
- Experience and knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming in PHP Frameworks and source code management like Git
- Working Experience in maintaining and developing large and complex back-end systems for feature-rich SPA web applications
- Proficient in Writing reusable, efficient, and testable PHP code
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years experience working as a back-end or full-stack web developer using Laravel
- Php 2,500 – 3,000 per session depending on qualifications (Tax-Free)