Online – Live Interactive Class
Course Coverage: Basic to Advance
- Duration: 3 Days
- Time: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Stable Internet Connection
- Workstation: Desktop / Laptop
- Communication Device: Headset with Microphone and Web Camera
- Gmail Account
- Google Meet
- Google Classroom (Assignment submission)
Why Choose Us?
🏆 The first center to offer CMS Web Development Training in the Philippines
This is where it all started. Our Founder “Henry N. Ong II“ is highly recognized as the county’s pioneer of CMS Web Development courses and Inventive Media became the first center to offer CMS Web Development classes since 2006.
🏦 Unmatched Credibility and Experience
About 85% of Local Government websites running on CMS got their training from us. Such agencies include Malacanang, DOST, DICT, PNP, Phil. Army, Phil. Navy, Bureau of Immigration, NBI, GSIS, Pagcor, Phivolcs, NEDA to name a few.
🏆 The Most Complete CMS School in the Philippines
The only training center that offers all of the world’s popularly used CMS Web Development platform namely Joomla, WordPress, Drupal & Magento.
🏆 Unlimited Free Refresher Course
In-line with our mission statement, students who have previously attended this course are automatically entitled to a refresher course free of charge. Limitation: The refresher course is limited only to the same course & course version that you have taken.
2011’s Best CMS Awardee. Is by far the world’s most popular and widely used CMS Web Development application in the world. Joomla is web development application made easy! It’s database driven (PHP/MySql) & helps you easily build dynamic based websites. Allows easy integration of features such as user login, RSS, forum, ecommerce, blog, etc. This Joomla tutorial is designed to help you create and design database based driven websites like a pro!
- Basic computer knowledge and skills in Mac or PC.
- Knowledge in any graphic design application and web development platform is an advantage although not required.
- Unlimited Refresher Class (Validity : 1 year)
- Certificate of Course Completion
- References Materials (PDF)
- Software Evaluation Copy
- Other Add-ons
- Website 101
- Introduction to Joomla
- Web Design Vs. Web Development
- Installing MySQL and Joomla
- Touring the Joomla Control Panel
- Configuring Joomla
- All about Content
- Designing and Formatting Content
- Creating HyperLinks
- Adding Multimedia Content
- Organizing through Articles Categories
- Article Configuration and Settings
- Integrating CSS on Templates
- User Management
- Global Configuration
- Some Search Engine Optimization tweaks
- Site Backup and Maintenance
- Plus hints, tips and best practices!
Registered schools/learning centers offer a more structured and effective teaching method that has gone through years of
Meet your Mentor
2 Course Package