This is for a Part-Time training position for our weekend Windows Server classes. Our center offers 3 modules for Windows Server 2016 (70-740: Installing and Configuring Windows Server; 70-741: Administering Windows Server, 70-742: Configuring Advanced Windows Server). Each module runs for 2 sessions/days from 9:00am – 7:00pm and are offered on weekend schedules (Saturday – Sunday) only.
- Strong knowledge of Network Infrastructure services and Active Directory
- Strong and in-depth knowledge of DNS, DHCP, WSUS, IPSEC, VPN, Active Directory
- Should have an excellent command of all Roles and Features of Win2016 and Win2019 server
- Awareness and knowledge of new emerging technologies.
- Working experience in the IT Network industry is an advantage.
- Excellent Communication (English) & Presentation Skills.
- Must be Proactive.
- Should be hardworking and independent.
- Can develop course outlines, modules, exercises and other training materials
- Should be extremely passionate in teaching!
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year experience working as network engineer or any related position
- Teaching experience is a plus
- MCP, MCT, MCSA, MCITP, MCSE certification is an advantage
- Php 3,000 – 3,500 per session depending on qualifications (Tax Free)