Search Engine Optimization
Boosting online visibility and rankings through strategic optimization techniques for better search engine results.
This Search Engine Optimization (SEO) training course in the Philippines covers strategies to boost website search rankings using both organic and non-organic methods. Students will learn about on-page and off-page SEO techniques, ethical practices, PPC advertising basics, keyword optimization, and Google Analytics for valuable insights.
Online | Virtual
2 Days | 20+ Hours
Basic to Advance
Virtual Setup Requirements
Frequently Asked Questions
- Basic computer knowledge and skills in PC or Mac.
- Should have completed the Digital Marketing Fundamentals course.
- Experience in Sales & Marketing is an advantage but not required.
- Certificate of course completion
- Training references (PDF)
- Exercise materials
- Some add-ons
- Free trainer consultation
- Unlimited Free Retakes
Unlimited Retakes = Unlimited Hours of Learning!
We understand that individuals have different learning styles and paces, that’s why we offer the opportunity to learn at your own speed. If you need more time to grasp a concept, you are welcome to come back and retake the class at no additional cost. We believe in providing students with the support they need to succeed.
To Avail: Finish the course to qualify for the unlimited refresher classes
Validity: 1 Year
- People who have a business website or about to start one
- People who want to sell online
- People who want to learn how to get more website visitors
- Sales and Marketing Personnel who want to tap into the market of online users
- People who want to pursue a career in Digital Marketing
- Business Owners who want to avoid getting deceived by SEO companies
- IT students/graduates who want to learn how to make a search engine-friendly website
- Bloggers who want to increase their website’s online presence
Introduction to Search Engine Optimization
- What are Search Engines and How Do they Work?
- What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Why Do it?
An In-Depth Exploration
- Essential Concepts in SEO
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- SEO Practices: White Hat vs. Black Hat SEO
- Negative Factors that Affect a Website’s SEO
- Keywords, Keyword phrases and Long-tail Keywords
- Computing for keyword effectiveness index (KEI)
- Keyword Research
- Keyword Research using Google Keyword Planner
- Keyword Research using 3rd Party Keyword Research Tool
- Competitor Research
- Link Building
- Using the New Media (Social Media and Digital Markets)
- Press Releases
- SEO Website Audit
- Understanding Google Analytics
Learning Google’s Algorithms
- Humming Bird
SEO Tips for business
- Understand the Business
- Understand the Target Market
- Strategize: SEO is 10% technical, 40% Content and 50% Strategies
Single Course Promo
Course Packages Promo
Promo Mechanics: Courses that are part of a Packaged Promo should be availed within the same month. Promo rates are subject to change without prior notice
Digital Marketing Fundamentals + Search Engine Optimization
Digital Marketing Fundamentals + Social Media Marketing
Digital Marketing Fundamentals + Google Ads