Web Developer | Digital Marketing Specialist
De La Salle University Manila – May 2006 – April 2010
- B.S. Computer Science with specialization in Software Technology
- ClinkIT Solutions – IT Media Production Specialist – Jan 2018 – Present
- Overall Project Manager for several Tech Related projects under the company
- Marketing and branding for the company
- In charge of all media related content for multiple use
- Artifice Records / Artifice Artist Management – COO / Proprietor – Jan 2012 – Oct 2017
- Founder and general manager in charge of the over-all aspects of the company.
- Represented a roster of artists, cultivate relationships with music industry decision makers on their behalf, negotiate deals, and support and guide the artists’ careers.
- Directed and managed all stage of production and marketing for music and video content and online content that boasts more than 200 million views.
- Responsible for the execution and delivery of Tri-media content in various platforms.
- Has Experience in over-all management and liaison of client projects involving a crew of more than 50, providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance.
- Oversaw the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures.
- Developed and evaluated marketing strategies to ensure artist maximum exposure and growth.
- Evaluated problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Union Digital PH – Co-owner – Dec 2016 – present
Union Digital is a fast-growing Internet marketing firm based in the Philippines. Our core competencies include Internet Strategy, SEO/SEM, Social Media Marketing, Web Design, and Maintenance & Consulting.
- In-charge of client acquisition, client management & company leader (task assignment).
- Directed social media strategies and execution plans to increase web presence and enhance brand awareness.
- Managed digital marketing brand campaigns including creative development, and all agency deliverables.
- FactSet Philippines Inc. – Software Engineer – Nov 2010 – April 2012 Content Collection & Systems: Development Team Perl, C/C++, C#, Bash/VMS scripting
- Created automated update systems using Perl to extract economic data from websites.
- Designed and programmed tools that are beneficiary to the company and to the employees.
- Collaborated with off-shore engineers in completing tasks.
- Developed an Excel plug-in in C# that fetches translations from a web service.
- Created streamlined workflows and standardized coding best practices.
- Conducted technical interviews for the Software Engineer position as well as programming training classes.
- Participated in implementation and the improvement of the interview/recruitment process.
- Pointwest Technologies – Quality Assurance Engineer – Jan 2008 – May 2008
- Created scripts to automate tests for an existing airline software
- Reported and documented discovered bugs; suggested fixes for identified errors
- Managed the team of trainees
LANGUAGES AND TECHNOLOGIES
- Visual Studio; Microsoft SQL Server;