Java Programming Trainer
This is for a Part-Time training position for our 4 day Bootcamp Java Programming classes. Each bootcamp runs for 4 sessions/days from 9:00am – 7:00pm and are offered on weekday schedules (Friday – Monday) once a month only.
- Teaching/Mentoring students in Core Java.
- Updating presentations as per changing technologies.
- Prepare course outline, lesson plans, manuals and other instructional materials for use by the students
- Explain multiple ways of writing a program and help students analyse the best way to write the same program.
- Ability to resolve all technical queries of students.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related major.
- Teaching experience is an advantage
- A minumum of 2-3 years Java development experience.
- Can develop course outlines, modules, exercises and other training materials
- Should have strong communication and organization skills
- Should be extremely passionate in teaching!
- Php 2,500 – 3,000 per session depending on qualifications (Tax Free)