FDAS (Fire Detection Alarm System) Trainer
This is for a Part-Time training position for our 2-3 days Bootcamp FDAS classes. Each bootcamp runs for 3 sessions/days from 9:00am – 7:00pm and are offered on weekday schedules (Friday – Sunday) once a month only.
- Strong knowledge of FDAS services
- Awareness and knowledge of new emerging Fire Detection Alarm Systems.
- Prepare course outline, lesson plans, manuals and other instructional materials for use by the students
- Carry out hands-on lab exercises according to NICET Certification standards
- A Vocational or Bachelor’s Degree
- Teaching experience is an advantage
- NICET certification is an advantage though not required
- A minumum of 2 years of fire detection and signaling systems experience
- At least 12 months of fire alarm systems experience, including alarm and detection, notification, sprinkler monitoring, and interfaces and controls for agent releasing suppression systems (either agent or water-based systems) in any of the following roles/funtions:
- technical system estimating and sales
- plans preparation
- Can develop course outlines, modules, exercises and other training materials
- Should have strong communication and organization skills
- Should be extremely passionate in teaching!
- Php 2,500 – 3,000 per session depending on qualifications (Tax Free)