Duration: 2 Days
Time: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
This WordPress tutorial is designed to help you create and design dynamic database based driven websites like a pro!
WordPress CMS is hailed as the “World’s Fastest Growing CMS and #1 Blog Application”. Awards: 2010 – CMS Hall of Fame Winner; 2009 – Best CMS Website Development Application. A database driven web development application powered by PHP and MySQL. Great for building dynamic websites with features such as ecommerce, classified ads, directories, forum, blog, etc.
- Basic computer knowledge and skills in Mac or PC.
- Knowledge in any graphic design application and web development platform is an advantage although not required.
- Unlimited Refresher Class (Validity : 1 year)
- Certificate of Course Completion
- References Materials (PDF)
- Software Evaluation Copy
- Other Add-ons
- Website 101
- Introduction to WordPress
- Installing MySQL and WordPress
- Touring the Dashboard
- Configuring WordPress Settings
- Pages and Posts
- Creating a Dynamic and Static Home Page
- All About Pages
- Using Page Break
- Enabling and Managing Comments
- Using the Media Library
- Creating Hyperlinks
- Adding/Embedding Media Content
- Using Categories and Tags
- All about Posts
- Using the More Tag and Excerpts
- Adding Functionality with Plugins
- Creating a Contact Form with CAPTCHA (Contact Form 7 Plugin)
- Customizing Appearance
- User Management
- Useful Tools
- Site Back-up and Maintenance
- Plus hints, tips and best practices!
+63 2 824-2145