Why Choose Us?
🏆 The first center to offer CMS Web Development Training in the Philippines
This is where it all started. Our Founder “Henry N. Ong II“ is highly recognized as the county’s pioneer of CMS Web Development courses and Inventive Media became the first center to offer CMS Web Development classes since 2006.
🏦 Unmatched Credibility and Experience
About 85% of Local Government websites running on CMS got their training from us. Such agencies include Malacanang, DOST, DICT, PNP, Phil. Army, Phil. Navy, Bureau of Immigration, NBI, GSIS, Pagcor, Phivolcs, NEDA to name a few.
🏆 The Most Complete CMS School in the Philippines
The only training center that offers all of the world’s popularly used CMS Web Development platform namely Joomla, WordPress, Drupal & Magento.
🏆 Unlimited Free Refresher Course
In-line with our mission statement, students who have previously attended this course are automatically entitled to a refresher course free of charge. Limitation: The refresher course is limited only to the same course & course version that you have taken.
Duration: 2 Days
Time: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
This WordPress tutorial is designed to help you create and design dynamic database based driven websites like a pro!
WordPress CMS is hailed as the “World’s Fastest Growing CMS and #1 Blog Application”. Awards: 2010 – CMS Hall of Fame Winner; 2009 – Best CMS Website Development Application. A database driven web development application powered by PHP and MySQL. Great for building dynamic websites with features such as ecommerce, classified ads, directories, forum, blog, etc.
- Basic computer knowledge and skills in Mac or PC.
- Knowledge in any graphic design application and web development platform is an advantage although not required.
- Unlimited Refresher Class (Validity : 1 year)
- Certificate of Course Completion
- References Materials (PDF)
- Software Evaluation Copy
- Other Add-ons (Some free expensive commercial extensions)
- Website 101
- Introduction to WordPress
- Installing MySQL and WordPress
- Touring the Dashboard
- Configuring WordPress Settings
- Pages and Posts
- Creating a Dynamic and Static Home Page
- All About Pages
- Using Page Break
- Enabling and Managing Comments
- Using the Media Library
- Creating Hyperlinks
- Adding/Embedding Media Content
- Using Categories and Tags
- All about Posts
- Using the More Tag and Excerpts
- Adding Functionality with Plugins
- Creating a Contact Form with CAPTCHA (Contact Form 7 Plugin)
- Customizing Appearance
- User Management
- Useful Tools
- Site Back-up and Maintenance
- Plus hints, tips and best practices!
+63 2 824-2145