- Strong knowledge of Network Infrastructure services and Active Directory
- Strong and in-depth knowledge of DNS, DHCP, WSUS, IPSEC, VPN, Active Directory
- Should have an excellent command of all Roles and Features of Win2008R2 and Win2012 server
- Awareness and knowledge of new emerging technologies.
- Working experience in the IT Network industry is an advantage.
- Excellent Communication (English) & Presentation Skills.
- Must be Proactive.
- Should be hardworking and independent.
- Can develop course outlines, modules, exercises and other training materials
- Should be extremely passionate in teaching!
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year experience working as network engineer or any related position
- Teaching experience is a plus
- MCP, MCSA, MCITP, MCSE certification is an advantage
- Php 2,500 – 3,000 per session depending on qualifications (Tax Free)
FYI: Our center offers 2 modules for Windows Server (Module 1 – Implementing and Administering Servers; Module 2 Administering Active Directory). Each module runs for 2 sessions/days from 9:00am – 7:00pm and are both offered on weekend schedules (Saturday – Sunday).