Duration: 2 Days
Time: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Search engine marketing, or SEM, is one of the most effective ways to grow your business in an increasingly competitive marketplace. With millions of businesses out there all vying for the same eyeballs, it’s never been more important to advertise online, and search engine marketing is the most effective way to promote your products and grow your business.
This training is for :
- For SEO Specialists, social media marketers and web writers who would like to expand their career to full-scale digital marketing.
- People who have a business website.
- People who are about to start a business website.
- People who want to optimizing a website for Digital Marketing.
- People who want to start selling online.
- People who want to learn how to get more website visitors.
- Sales and Marketing Personnel who wants to learn about a new avenue to tap into the market of online users.
- People who want to pursue a career in Digital Marketing.
- Business Owners who want to avoid getting deceived by SEO companies.
- IT students/graduates who want to learn how to make a search engine-friendly website.
- Basic computer knowledge and skills in Mac or PC.
- Knowledgeable in Search Engine Optimization is an advantage but not required.
- Knowledge in any Web Development Platform is an advantage but not required.
- Experience in Sales & Marketing is an advantage but not required.
- Unlimited Refresher Class (Validity : 1 year)
- Certificate of Course Completion
- References Materials (PDF)
- Software Evaluation Copy
- Other Add-ons
Introduction to PPC Advertising
- The Advertising Cycle
- AdWords Account Structure
- Introduction to Keywords and Match Types
- Keyword Research
- Writing Effective Ad Copy
- Introduction to Landing Pages
- Campaign Settings
- Conversion Tracking
- Quality Score
- How is Ad Rank Computed?
- Adwords Reports
- PPC Best Practices
- Click Through Rate (CTR)
- Cost per Impression (CPM)
- Cost per Click (CPC)
- Cost per Lead (CPL) / Cost per Acquisition (CPA)
- Return on Investment (ROI) / Return on Ad Spend (ROAS)
- Optimize: Prefer best performing ads
- Optimize for conversions
- Rotate evenly, then optimize
- Rotate indefinitely
- Sitelinks extensions
- Callout extensions
- Structured snippet extensions
- Call extensions
- Message extensions
- Location extensions
- Affiliate location extensions
- Price extensions
- App extensions
- Automated extensions report
2 Course Package
2 Course Package
3 Course Package