2011’s Best CMS Awardee. Is by far the world’s most popular and widely used CMS Web Development application in the world. Joomla is web development application made easy! It’s database driven (PHP/MySql) & helps you easily build dynamic based websites. Allows easy integration of features such as user login, RSS, forum, ecommerce, blog, etc.
This Joomla tutorial is designed to help you create and design database based driven websites like a pro!
- Basic computer knowledge and skills in Mac or PC.
- Knowledge in any graphic design application and web development platform is an advantage although not required.
- Unlimited Refresher Class (Validity : 1 year)
- Certificate of Course Completion
- References Materials (PDF)
- Software Evaluation Copy
- Other Add-ons
- Website 101
- Introduction to Joomla
- Web Design Vs. Web Development
- Installing MySQL and Joomla
- Touring the Joomla Control Panel
- Configuring Joomla
- All about Content
- Designing and Formatting Content
- Creating HyperLinks
- Adding Multimedia Content
- Organizing through Articles Categories
- Article Configuration and Settings
- Integrating CSS on Templates
- User Management
- Global Configuration
- Some Search Engine Optimization tweaks
- Site Backup and Maintenance
- Plus hints, tips and best practices!
+63 2 824-2145