Installing JCE Editor for Joomla
October 17, 2015
JCE is without a shadow of a doubt the most powerful and most popular content editor in Joomla! It comes packed with Office-like functions and tools that make editing easier and convenient without needing to know or learn HTML, XHTML, CSS.
- Go to Extensions > Extension Manager > Install from Web
- You should be able to right away find JCE Editor displayed under Joomla’s most popular extension. If you couldn’t find it, then use the search field to do a quick search for JCE Editor.
- Once found, click JCE and click Install.
- Now let us set JCE Editor to be your site’s default Joomla! WYSIWYG Editor. Do this by going to System > Global Configuration.
- Under the Site Tab > Default Editor > Choose Editor – JCE from the ‘Default Editor’ select list.
- Click Save.