Duration: 2 Days
Time: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
The Digital Marketing workshop is for anyone who wants to learn different online marketing channels that can help drive online customers to a website as well as understand how to build an effective digital marketing campaign. Some online tools and reference materials are highlighted throughout the workshop, enabling attendees to leave with solid hands-on knowledge that can be implemented immediately as soon as return to the office.
This training is for :
- For SEO Specialists, social media marketers and web writers who would like to expand their career to full-scale digital marketing.
- People who have a business website.
- People who are about to start a business website.
- People who want to optimizing a website for Digital Marketing.
- People who want to start selling online.
- People who want to learn how to get more website visitors.
- Sales and Marketing Personnel who wants to learn about a new avenue to tap into the market of online users.
- People who want to pursue a career in Digital Marketing.
- Business Owners who want to avoid getting deceived by SEO companies.
- IT students/graduates who want to learn how to make a search engine-friendly website.
- Basic computer knowledge and skills in Mac or PC.
- Knowledgeable in Search Engine Optimization is an advantage but not required.
- Knowledge in any Web Development Platform is an advantage but not required.
- Experience in Sales & Marketing is an advantage but not required.
- Unlimited Refresher Class (Validity : 1 year)
- Certificate of Course Completion
- References Materials (PDF)
- Software Evaluation Copy
- Other Add-ons
Introduction to Digital Marketing
- The 4 Ps of Traditional Marketing
- The 4 Cs of New Marketing
Search Engine Optimization Overview
- Keywords, Metadata, Site Audit, and Link Building
Search Engine Marketing Workshop
- Affinity and In-Market Segments
- How SEO can help your SEM
- Improving ad scores
- Improving ads landing pages
Social Media Marketing Overview
- Social Media page optimization
- Growing social following and engagement
- Social calendar
- Social Mentions
- Insights and Social Metrics
Email Marketing Overview
- Creating Email templates
- Email Marketing Metrics
Tracking and Monitoring Digital Marketing Efforts
- Google Analytics
- Heatmaps and Funnels
- Checking Google Penalties
+63 2 824-2145