In the truest fashion of charity coupled with our advocacy of offering free education, we at Inventive Media are giving opportunity to selected individuals to take part in our Scholarship and Apprenticeship programs. Through these programs, potential individuals are given free access to several of our center’s offered courses and will be given exposure to actual project.
We’re dedicated to enrolling the most talented students with excellent academic records.
This program is designed to provide scholarship to 20 students every year. Kindly refer below for the qualification requirements:
- Student should be a Filipino Citizen.
- Student should be from a local public high school or state college or university
- Student should be among the “Top 10” of his/her graduating class.
- Should be from Philippine public high schools.
- Family gross annual income P150,000 – 250,000.
- Obtain self-esteem
- Obtain a rewarding career-path
- Enhance the knowledge and skills acquired in the classroom
- Develop professionalism, camaraderie, ethics and commitment to people that they work with and serve
- To become efficient I.T. Professionals
To Whom is this program for?
- College students who are in need of an OJT in compliance to their school\’s practicum requirements
- For graduating students who wants to experience life in an actual workplace
- For students who want to apply classroom learnings
- Students who are in need of actual hands-on experience on CCTV installation, management and configuration
- People who are in need of an actual hands-on experience on Network cabling, implementation and Installation
- People who are in need of an actual hands-on experience on Graphic Design
- People who are in need of an actual hands-on experience on Web Development
- Graduate or currently a Student of an IT related course
- Knowledge in basic computer hardware and software
- Knowledge in basic networking
- Intermediate knowledge in graphic design application such as Photoshop, Illustrator and CorelDraw
- Updated CV/Resume