ALDELM JOHN FERRIOLS
Multidisciplinary Designer | Art Direction | Creative Direction | Creative Department Management
- 14 Years Experience in Online, BTL & ATL Advertising Designs, Technical Executions and Marketing.
- Manage / Supervise Quality of Creative Works (Art Direction)
- Research and Analytic studies of a company’s brand and translate it to effective marketing communication through designs and multimedia (Creative Management)
- Analytic studies on Advertising Designs, Creative Marketing and current Creative Trends, Process and aesthetics.
- Solves Technical Problems (Graphic, Creatives, Hardware, Software, Process, Workflows)
- Creation of workflows and strategies to better work processes
- Monitors and documents performance metrics and evaluation of team
- Extensive knowledge of Printing Production, Large format and Offset printing machine like Encad and Heidelberg printers.
- Research, develop and documentation of creative strategic concepts designed to compete with competitors.
- Event Management proficiency
- Conceptual Graphic and Layout Designs
- Directs, Shoots and Edit Videos
- Advertising Photography
- Video and Sound Engineering
- PCM – Creative Production Manager
- South Florida Symphony Orchestra – Art Director
- Rocket Internet GmbH – 1st Department Shift Supervisor – Creative Department
- OMA Design Science – Art Director
- iMag Photography Magazine – Graphic Designer and Printing Supervisor
- Creative 2.0 – Senior Creative Designer
- C! Magazine – Senior Creative Designer on Special Projects (Marketing Dept.)
- The Manila Times – Page Designer