Adobe Premiere Trainer
- Prepare course outline, lesson plans, manuals and other instructional materials for use by the students
- Carry out hands-on video editing exercises
- Conduct student evaluations
- Degree in Multimedia Art, Film and Visual-Audio Communication, Digital Cinematography, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 – 2 year(s) work experience working video production and post-production
- Experienced in non-linear editing using Adobe Premiere;
- Experienced with digital video cameras
- Experienced teaching in-studio video production and post-production is a huge advantage
- Should have excellent communication & presentation Skills
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Should be extremely passionate in teaching!
- Php 2,500 – 3,000 per session/day depending on qualifications
- Tax Free
Our center only offers this course once a month. The class runs for 3 sessions/days from 9:00am – 7:00pm and often scheduled during Friday – Sunday.